Hydro-Dyne Engineering is a dynamic, growth-oriented company that manufactures equipment for use in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment facilities in the U.S. and around the world. We are an expanding company with exceptional opportunities for exceptional people!
We are looking for someone with the ambition to make something of their career with our company and to develop themselves as a key contributor to our successes. Our current employees take a great deal of pride in their work, our products and our company, and the same will be expected out of you.
Competencies & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of strong mechanical experience and 5 years machining experience
- Experience with design and fabrication of fixtures for machines
- Computer literate with the ability to set-up and perform minor programming with GibbsCam and Router-Cim
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to learn and seek out new skills
- Ability to read, interpret and explain all types of simple assembly and material prints and BOMs
- Knowledge of air tools, power tools, grinders and hand tools
- General knowledge of shop machines and precision measuring tools
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Ability to inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, acute attention to detail, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to safely operate (or learn to operate) a forklift, pallet jack and/or overhead crane while moving machinery around the shop
- Comfortable working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Ability to adapt to the work environment, deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, while promoting a positive outlook
- Required to wear PPE equipment at all times while on production floor
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly and remain on feet for long periods of time
- Extremely dependable; consistently at work and on time (notifies if late or absent prior to being late of absent), follows instruction, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Excellent team member; driven to contribute to the team effort
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Continuously seeking and implementing methods to increase product quality, customer service and company efficiency
- Displays a positive attitude
- Ambitious, outgoing, loyal and dynamic
- Respect for the Company’s resources; treat company equipment, funds, time and co-workers with respect
Position hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Pay depends on knowledge/experience/abilities. Benefits include: health, dental, 401(k), holiday, vacation, long-term disability. We are located in Clearwater, just east of 49th St on 118th Ave N.Check out our website, www.hydro-dyne.com, to find out more about our company. Check out our website, hydro-dyne.com, to find out more about our company.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]. Applicants must also complete a written test in order to be considered. Please do not call regarding this position.