Wastewater Screen Service
On-site inspections, service contracts, extended warranties,
remanufacturing, replacement parts, options & upgrades.
As a leader in our industry, we are proud to offer design, manufacturing, and service all under one roof. Hydro-Dyne Engineering is the most capable and competent organization to service and maintain your equipment. We have been building and rebuilding screens and screening equipment since 1978 and have the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
On-site Inspections, Service Contracts & Extended Warranty
Screening, compacting and collecting equipment is vital to your process and the first line of defense for reducing maintenance throughout your plant. Although your equipment is designed to protect and built to perform for many years, the equipment will require regular inspection and maintenance to ensure efficient operation. We are pleased to offer individualized inspection and service options, as well as bi-annual, annual and multi-year service contracts tailored to meet your needs. We also offer an extended warranty plan that will extend your factory warranty to 3 or 5 years.
On-site Inspections & Service Contracts Include
- A field service technician on-site at your facility to perform all necessary inspections, adjustments and tests. Our field service technicians are full-time, factory-trained employees that also work on our factory floor.
- All technician expenses including: travel, meals and lodging.
- A laboratory oil analysis performed for each gear reducer, when needed, to assess the health of the equipment and reduce unnecessary down-time and maintenance costs.
- A comprehensive after-service summary report with detailed
- All work performed
- Control settings upon arrival and departure
- Flow and head loss measurements
- List of any recommended performance improvements
- Oil analysis (when needed)
- Description of any recommended repairs
- Schedule of recommended daily, weekly and monthly maintenance
Extended Warranty Plans
- Mirror Hydro-Dyne’s Factory Warranty extended out to 3 or 5 years.
- Factory warranty support available via telephone, email and on-site throughout the entire warranty period.
When should you consider getting your headworks equipment rebuilt?
After operating for many years in the harsh environment of a wastewater treatment plant, your headworks equipment may present degraded performance because of normal or abnormal wear and tear. Hydro-Dyne Engineering’s remanufacturing process will extend the life of your equipment or allow you to re-purpose your equipment to help your facility deal with growing populations, changes in flow characteristics, and new or stricter regulations.
Whether you are looking to optimize performance or extend the life of your Hydro-Dyne equipment, our remanufacturing process brings your equipment back to “like new” condition for a fraction of the cost of a new unit, retaining much of the equipment’s original value. Other benefits include:
- Extended Equipment Life. Remanufacturing extends the life of your equipment and returns it to top performance.
- Lower Operating Costs. Restoring your aging equipment to “like new”, along with periodic inspections and preventative maintenance greatly reduces operating expenses.
- Minimized Downtime. Remanufacturing minimizes unexpected downtime for extensive maintenance and repairs. Plus, the time to rebuild screens is significantly less than manufacturing new screens.
- Built for Performance. Hydro-Dyne’s remanufacturing process is performed by certified and experienced technicians ensuring years of quality and performance.
- Extended Equipment Warranty. We stand behind the quality of our remanufactured equipment by providing a one year warranty on all parts designed and manufactured by Hydro-Dyne.
Looking for service assistance? We’re here to help! Contact us.
A no-hassle remanufacturing process:
Get Customer Input to Understand Recognized Equipment Needs
- Talk through all concerns the customer has related to equipment
- Ask questions and advise inspection of equipment typical wear areas.
- Gather photos to help with scope assessment.
- Quote the minimal and maximum cost to complete the remanufacture.
Disassemble, Clean and Evaluate the Equipment to
Understand all Remanufacture Needs
- Take apart the equipment to aid in inspection.
- Pressure wash and acid wash components as
- Draft an evaluation of what equipment components need
Require and Recommend a Scope of Work for Appropriate Remanufacture
- Document what work is required and what work is recommended.
- Coordinate with the customer and agreed upon scope
- Quote a cost for the scope of remanufacture.
Replace and/or Refurbish Agreed to Components of Equipment
- Provide drawings and methods for
building Hydro-Dyne made components.
- Order materials and supplier components in accordance with
the rebuild scope.
- Make all replacement components.
- Refurbish applicable components.
Reassemble and Test Equipment to Ensure Achieved Remanufacture Results
- Assemble all existing, new, and refurbished components.
- Factory test the remanufactured
Re-installation Support to Ensure Achieved Remanufacture
- Verify installation is correct.
- Commission the equipment for intended use.
Replacement Parts, Options and Upgrades
- We stock most fast-moving replacement parts, wear parts and consumables.
- We expedite ETO (engineered to order) parts through our customized system.
- We offer a large selection of optional equipment including: wash modules,
freeze protection, baggers, and rust inhibitors.
- We can upgrade your existing equipment to today’s state-of-the-art technology to increase reliability and efficiency.